- Please be at the barn 30 min prior to your lesson start time.
- Be on your horse at the time of your lesson.
- Due to limited space, please do not linger in the crossties. If the crossties are full, tack your horse up in an available stall.
- Clean up after your horse. Dispose of manure immediately, sweep crossties after using, properly coil hose after bathing.
- Take care of your horse before yourself!!!
- Only trainer dogs allowed at barn
- Please tuck in your shirt and wear a belt while mounted.
- Proper riding boots (no sneakers or sandals).
- Boots must be clean and polished while mounted.
- Must be safety approved.
- Helmet must be worn while jumping.
- Anyone under 18 years of age must wear a helmet at all times.
- Hair must be neatly tied back or placed up in helmet.